Expand Classroom Learning
at Eden's Outdoor Center
Unleash Curiosity. Enjoy Discovery.
Welcome to Eden's Outdoor Education Center where the natural world awaits your discovery! We take pride in offering transformative outdoor environmental education activities for a wide range of groups including schools, organizations, home schoolers and families.
Field trips to Eden Outdoor Education Center offer 25 acres of wilderness in Naivasha that combines rich experiential environmental education and adventure activities to use as your outdoor classroom. We provide highly trained staff to facilitate your learning experience as well as space and time for your own teachers to teach curriculum goals as desired.
“If we want children to flourish, to become truly empowered, then let us allow them to love the earth before we ask them to save it."
Don't just tell children about the world, show them!
Discover Eden's Outdoor Education Programs
Choose from a huge variety of outdoor learning experiences and lessons that will enhance your classroom curriculum. Eden’s experiential educators will facilitate in-depth study of the natural world, plan exposure trips for cultural heritage and organise service projects according to the needs of your students.
Year-Level Outdoor Programs: 1- 5 day educational packages including:
- Teacher-selected, learner-centered environmental lessons
- Forest ecosystems and tree planting
- River and watershed studies
- Mammal, Insect and Bird lessons
- Climate change and Sustainable energy solutions
- Visits to Lake Naivasha, Crescent Island
- Cultural Heritage Exposure
- Opportunities to engage in meaningful service projects
Service Learning Programs: Passion-driven learning about local innovative projects
- Circular Economy: Plan a day trip to Eden's Plastic Recycling Centre in Naivasha town. Participate in the construction of ‘takataka’ benches.
- Ecosystem Restoration: Learn all about tree nursery management, ecosystem restoration and participate in strategic tree planting.
- Peer to Peer Learning: Through Eden's Eco-Champion Membership program students can be paired with local Eco-Champions for joint environmental projects and knowledge sharing.
To inquire about availability, costs, or to schedule a visit for your school, contact us at email@example.com or call 0799122412.